Help with S-Video connections

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by svc, Oct 13, 2007.

1. svc

svc Guest

Not sure where to post this? S-Video input/output connections and cables are my present questions today. Have read all of the manuals for my DISHNetwork satellite receiver, Magnavox dvd-vcr dubbing/recorder/player, Durabrand tv set thus far. But i don't know what enhancement the 's-video' cord offers? Can anyone help me understand what the s-video and connectors can do for my entertainment items and reception, if i decide to attach it to my entertainment systems?
    svc

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 15, 2007
  2. billybob

billybob Regular member

Hey SVC.

Edit your last post (by clicking the little pen and paper icon on the top right of your post) and just delete your email address out of it. Its against the rules, for your own benefit because spam bots and other things can get hold of your email address and cause all sorts of problems...and also there are plain idiots who you probably wouldnt want to give your email to.

I think the best place to post your post (more appropriate than here anyway :p) would be here:

http://forums.afterdawn.com/group_view.cfm/22

In the home theatre section. Thats from briskly skimming your post.

3. svc

svc Guest

billybob, thanks for the helpful tip. What home entertainment system do you have set up in your house?

4. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

Moved to a relevant forum.

Welcome to AD svc