How do i block e-mails in Windows Live Hotmail?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by pageyboy, Feb 14, 2008.

1. pageyboy

pageyboy Member

Can someone please help me with this one? I have the latest version of windows live hotmail. I am getting some frequent spam e-mail form the same sender and i wish to block it. I have read the hotmail help files on this and it says to sign in and select the message and then click "mark as unsafe".

For the life of me i cant find this option anywhere. Do i need to if there is such an option extend the toolbar to show this or something?

If someone could tell me how to do this i would appreciate it. I suppose i could manually do it through the options screen by typing in the senders address but its just for ease of use in the future.

I have new, delete, junk, move to, mark as unread and check mail as options at the top of my hotmail page but no option to mark as unsafe.

2. silk42

silk42 Regular member

When you open the e-mail, at the top of the e-mail (header) just after the From: section, you should see an option to click on Mark as safe | Mark as unsafe.

3. pageyboy

pageyboy Member

Thanks for that i couldn't find it for the life of me. I didn't realise it was in messages in the junk mail folder.