How do I convert/burn/play it??

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Katboy333, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Katboy333

Katboy333 Member

(I pretty new to this so thats why I ask,and if its not in the good section im sorry)
    Iv just downloaded Fatal Frame 2 in iso.I know I need to use Qwix or Xiso to make a xiso out of FF2 iso(I tried but cant tell if the operation is a succes,are you suposed to see a .xiso extension at the end??)
    (I got nero and Xiso,Qwix)(my XBOX1 got a hardware chip installed...)

Can someone show me all the steps,iso to xiso and xiso to DVD-R?? I really mean ALL the steps like file-open file,be sure to put the .xbe there,2x burn speed,DVD quality to use,etc
    (I dont know if FF2 is already in .xiso(if your suposed to not see that type of extension??)and I tried to open the downloaded FF2 iso in poweriso and it cant open it,does that mean the file is currupt or already in .xiso??)

2. Katboy333

Katboy333 Member

(sorry for double post)
    I found a tutorial for all the steps,but there some things I still dont know.

1=In each .xiso tutorials they say 'browse to locate the DIR where the files for which you wish to create a .xiso' wth they mean by 'files'?? can it be just a .iso in the folder?? Wich files do I need(they never say it in tutorials)to make the .xiso?? and what about that .xbe,what is it??

2=Can I see the .xiso extension after the creation of it??

3=How do I know if a downloaded .iso is already a .xiso ??

4=Wich kind of DVDs do I need to use?? Is DVD-R are ok??

5=Is it ok if I burn the DVDs to 2x all the time??

3. chunkhead

chunkhead Regular member

If it's already in an .iso format, just burn it. If you are unsure on how to burn it, click the tutorial link below and there is a step-by-step in the "Upgrade your HDD" tutorial.

4. Katboy333

Katboy333 Member

thanks for the info but as I said in question 1 of 5,they say 'browse to locate the DIR where the files for which you wish to create a .xiso' wth are those files?? they never say it in tutorials

5. corn

corn Guest

The file you have is already an ISO, you dont need to located it with Qwix or anything. Just open up Imgburn or whatever your going to burn it with, located it, and hit "Burn". Also, burn at something like 4x speed, don't want a bad disk :D.

6. Katboy333

Katboy333 Member

thanks Iv been able to play my Fatal Frame 2,but I saw that in the iso of it,theres only delfault.xbe in the main folder,but why in some tutorials they say that you need a ***.ini,is that right??

7. corn

corn Guest

Only in some dashboards I think. If it works, then it works.

8. Katboy333

Katboy333 Member

thanks for all the info