how to delete a hacked dashboard without ftp

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by singh, Apr 9, 2006.

1. singh

singh Guest

title says most of it

i have a hacked dashbaord installed fro autoinstaller deluxe 3 (anod 1.2)

now if i install another hacked dashboard ontop of the other hacked dashboard what will happen

2. theridges

theridges Guest

what dashboard do you have now im not familiar with anod 1.2 does it say avalaunch,evox, or unleash x when starting the xbox???

3. steimy

steimy Active member

AnodX is just another dashboard someone made. You can replace the currect one with a new one any time you like, but i do not think this can be done without FTP'ing
    here is a guide on how to change dashboards.
    http://www.xtreme-source.com/showthread.php?t=517

4. theridges

theridges Guest

Would'nt the autoinstaller disc be able to replace it as long as anodX has a File Explorer.......he can install a new one and move it to the Folder that boots the Dash......

5. steimy

steimy Active member

no sure, i tried that sort of stuff with EvoX and had to reinstall the dashboard. That tutorial is the only way i really know.
    I tried moving the default.xbe for EvoX and i just lost the ability to even boot up instantly. I fooled around with it for a while but ended up just keeping EvoX and editing the INI file so that all the programs and other dashboards had links on my main EvoX menu and i just run them all from there. It was easier for me that way.