How to remove Projector's noise

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by cosmocrat, Dec 29, 2005.

1. cosmocrat

cosmocrat Member

I have old 8mm films which I wanted to convert to DVD ROM. After long head scraching I just run the films on a projector and videod these with my Sony Digital Camera Model DCR-HC85E. The video is acceptible but the projector's noise is unbearable.I tried to insert some background music which I thought will replace the noise but no joy. Any idea please?

I have Nero 6 with NVE and have downloaded DVD Shrink,DVDFab Decrypter and TmpGen 1.6 (trial).

2. TPFKAS

TPFKAS Regular member

Any decent video editing program can be used to remove the original sound. Even Microsoft Moviemaker can...

3. centertx

centertx Member

I also do it this way using a Canon GL2 which has manual control over the microphone. This way I can turn it off without any sound. If your camcorder does not have a way to turn off the mic then as TPFKAS says, most video editing programs can remove or at least turn off the sound track. I use Liquid 6.1 and it has this feature.

4. cosmocrat

cosmocrat Member

Thanks 'centertx' for suggestions. I have now managed to remove the noise by uncheking the Audio checkbox in nero vision express. After recoding I added my favourite sound track as a back ground music. Every thing is fine now.