HP Printer/Copier Problem

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DivineNeo, Jul 26, 2008.

1. DivineNeo

DivineNeo Regular member

Some noob left a magazine in the scanner for quite a while before anyone actually discovered it. As the magazine was removed, there was a strange rectangular groove on the "white sheet" (sry, i dont know what its called) that is opposite to the place where you put the document you want to scan/copy. I thought it would be no big deal, but when I tried to make a copy, it came out very faint and light, there's plenty of ink in the printer. My question is...is the problem caused by this irregular groove on the "white sheet" or is it something else? If that is the problem, how do I fix or replace it? My printer is a HP Officejet Pro L7555..."all in one"(i guess it means printer/scanner/copier/ and fax machine...or whatever). please help

2. forumLife

forumLife Guest

ok i also have HP but its only the PSC 23355v all-in-one its a basic home printer/copier/scanner. what you problem is that the ink cartage is just a little dry(well this is what happended to me) all you do is you take it out and shake it very gently and put it back and wait 5-10min and then make you copys. if this does not work then i do not know what to tell you besides take it to an expert.

3. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

that groove won't show up when doing a scan & copy. check the glass to see if there an imprint on it caused by the magazine.