Hyper X 100% Solderless Xbox ModChip

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by ebay, Jul 19, 2006.

1. ebay

ebay Regular member

Is this a good xbox modchip? I need one that can just boot any backed up xbox game. If you have any suggestions please let me know.
    Thank You!

2. stellar20

stellar20 Regular member

lol get X3ce bro with the xapt3r only 70 bucks i think and its ez to instal i installed it to my friends xbox and it took me 10 mins away from instaling (flashing) of my life and (100 dollars to my bank if u understand me)with all the tools and what not to pimp out his xbox out like crazy lol.....

3. theridges

theridges Guest

yea get an Xecuter or a Xenium, the duox2 is a cheap solution but requires soldering so i wouldnt reccommend it,even though it is a good chip for only 10 bux...

4. stellar20

stellar20 Regular member

or you can get the older executer mod chip its more cheaper and its good for only modding with the solderless adapter

5. ebay

ebay Regular member

See i kinda want something simple to install. Not something that you haev to upgrade a flash and bois and buy an adaptor and a hard drive just to play a burnt game on a DVD-R.

So that $10 mod chip that you have to solder. Do you have to have any thing special to use with it to play a burnt game on a DVD-R?

6. stellar20

stellar20 Regular member

nah no boot disks like that ps2 no solder $^it just you have to flash it get a dash and play burned games on dvd-r the flash part its a must

7. ebay

ebay Regular member

Whats a DASH and How do you FLASH?

8. theridges

theridges Guest

the Xecuter 2.6 will be the best choice for you get the solderless adapter and it will be cake to install.....after you do that come back and we will tell youi how to flash the bios and install a dashboard....

9. ebay

ebay Regular member

Do I have to buy a dashboard? Also what all do I need to flash the bios? So that I can order it all at one time.
    Thanks!

10. theridges

theridges Guest

no a dashboard is the screen that your xbox boots too like if you turn your xbox now it goes to the memory,xbox live,settings ect.....you download both Dashboard and Bios's...depending on what xbox you have use the X2 5035 Bios...i have them for all versions of xbox 1.0-1.6 so when you have installed your chip and are ready to flash the bios let me know.....