I am an absolute noob at ripping/burning games. Please help.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by HgMercury, Sep 12, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HgMercury

HgMercury Member

After waiting a few weeks for help on se7ensins and realized they were useless, I decided to come here and see if you guys can help me. I have an Xbox 360 with my disc drive flashed to play ripped games. Will someone cleary explain for a noob sch as me, how to rip and burn games. Also, I need to know EXACTLY what drives I need, I came across a thread on this site on google and was wondering if this drive would be okay to use for burning(I'm guessing this one is used for burning) - http://www.samsungdrives.com/cart/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=1&products_id=1 I can understand the basic tutorials for ripping and burning, but I need to know EXACTLY what I need so I can go buy the drives I need without wasting money on a useless drive, I already have 15 DVD+R DL discs for starters. All help and clarification is greatly appreciated.

2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Hi and welcome to our humble abode. However you need to look/post in the xbox 360 forum, plus please use more meaningful thread titles in future :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.