I have a winrar multiple iso question?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by VB1, Jun 16, 2008.

1. VB1

VB1 Member

I downloaded a ps2 torrent the other day,it is 1.5gb in size,when it finished downloading i opened thw winrar file up,and has: 29 winrar folders inside,all the same size but packing size varies,and 4 R30 to R33 diferent files at the bottom of the list,and a 2kb SFV file,the size of the files is 48,829kb except for the R33 which is 1,848,i tried to extract some of them but said that they are corrupt,what is going on,and why so many files?

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

They are "archives", which you extract to make a single ISO. Read hursty's guide - it is stickied in all other topics.

3. VB1

VB1 Member

Thanks for the reply Ripper,but i think the first archive was corrupted,as ive read about this topic,is that you have to extract the first archive which inturn reads the other archives to make sure its sweet to extract,but this ps2 file was no good,as Hursty said,it makes a difference who uploads these files to people as these people need lessons in how to make files that work properly, and it was Lego indiana jones, so now i have to download another, cheers mate.