i need help plsssssss

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by lisa222, Apr 21, 2006.

1. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

can any one help me pls i downloaded a game and i need help to burn it to make a back up i got all kinds of software i tryed it all i know iam not doing it right i cannot make a ios file i think iam doing it wrong some one told me to take all the ones with a number in it and i did that i tryed with all pls help me and tell me step for step i have softmod xbox and i have a ll the software in here i download all iam lost pls help me
    ty

and i use dvd

2. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

So what, your game is in RAR format? If so, just use WInrar to open it and extract the ISO. Now open either Nero and choose "burn image" to burn the ISO and make a disc, or use DVD Decrypter to write the ISO to disc.

3. larrylje

larrylje Active member

As Jigen has suggested...

Download and install WinRAR at the below link...

http://www.rarlab.com/rar/wrar36b2.exe

Now go to the folder of the downloaded game and choose the first number in sequence order.

Example:

Xbox_Game.r00
    Xbox_Game.r01
    Xbox_Game.r02
    Xbox_Game.r03
    Xbox_Game.r04

In this case you would choose Xbox_Game.r00 because it is the first file in the sequence of files.

So double click on Xbox_Game.r00 and WinRAR will start. All you have to do now is choose to extract. What it does is takes all the numbered files and extracts all of them automatically. Making 1 full ISO file. Most ISO's you get from downloads are already in xISO format.

So the next step is to burn the image with your burning software (choose to burn image and choose the ISO file) and play.

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  4. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

thank u so much for your help i did it and it work ty again

5. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

what ya told me work but some dont,, the ones that have all the look like books they will not burn can ya tell me why or what to do with them .and the other one do work the ones with the number with them

ty

6. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

Xbox_Game.r00
    Xbox_Game.r01
    Xbox_Game.r02
    Xbox_Game.r03
    Xbox_Game.r04

i can burn this kind but the ones that are stacked like books they will not burn can ya help pls ty

7. theridges

theridges Guest

ok get winrar right, the files that you downloaded are compressed winrar files,they break them up into groups of 50 mb usually,after u have installed winrar double click the first "BOOK" as you called it you will then see a Ready to burn image drag that image onto your desktop it will then start extracting...after you have extracted the image onto the dektop burn with dvd decrypter at 4X speed.......

8. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

ok i did that and then when i click on it in the desk top i get unknow format or damage

what iam i doing wrong pls

ty

all-kot2.rar
    all-kot2.roo
    all-kot2.ro1

that what they look like i did what ya said them i get that error

9. Jizmak

Jizmak Regular member

You need the program 'WINRAR' to extract the compressed files.

[​IMG]

Cheers and welcome to the forums!

10. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

ps. but they got bookin front of them too

11. lisa222

lisa222 Guest

ty i did it wow lol

about time ty vm again

12. theridges

theridges Guest

the extracted file you cannot view by just double click it because it is an Xiso not a normal iso....thats why i said "burn the image with dvd decrypter" there is no need for you to open it....