I need Restoration

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Rogan629, Nov 28, 2005.

1. Rogan629

Rogan629 Member

I have a BIG problem. I bought action replay not too long ago. I used it to transfer "run linux" files for MechAssault onto my xbox for softmodding purposes. Afterwards, my Dashboard won't load, I'm having errors 13, 14, and 21, and I have no way of accessing my memory...but note this, I can still run games....but XBL doesn't work anymore. Is there some kind of boot disk I can use that doesn't need a softmodded xbox. Please help, I could sure use it. Thanks

2. Burgers

Burgers Guest

Well your really lucky your xbox can still boot games, that means you don't have to big of a problem. First off I would try reinstalling the softmod after more carefully reading the instructions, but if you've decided you don't want the softmod most have an uninstall function you can use, so I would boot it back up using mechassault and trying either of these options. If both these fail you can fix you xbox live connection by booting up any XBL enabled game (like Halo 2) and when it offers to take you to troubleshooter select Start Troubleshooter. Wait till troubleshooter finishes and check to make sure that both your IP and DNS settings are on automatic.

PS: It would help if you told us what the name of the softmod used was and if you still can't get on live, describe why it can't connect.

3. steimy

steimy Active member

Last edited: Dec 2, 2005