I need some help backing up MTX mototrax to the HD.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Icemanmx, Mar 27, 2006.

1. Icemanmx

Icemanmx Guest

I have read several forums on this but cant seem to figure out how to actually get it to work. I used dvd2xbox7_4 to upload the game to the HD. when i play the game and it starts to load the supercross 125cc race i get "there's a problem with the disc you're using. It may be dirty or damaged". I read about using XBEPatcher_03. I tried it but i dont think i am useing it properly. i put a copy of xbepatcher.exe in the game folder and click it it runs but according to the directions i should be running it a differant way buy picking an option called XBEPatcher -mtx_ntsc : patch MTX Mototrax NTSC version. i am not fammiliar with getting a dos prompt and actually typing in the correct command to make this work. thank you for the help in addvance i have been working on this for days.

2. theridges

theridges Guest

i have never had a problem like this with any game.make sure you have the latest copy of dvd2xbox....also are you softmodded if so when did u softmod???and what dashboard are you running....

3. Icemanmx

Icemanmx Guest

Xbox is a 1.6 with an X-ecuter 3ce. Evo-X 3935 Dashboard. running dvd2xbox07_4.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

i have heard of that once or twice, some people solved it by simply cleaning out their cache folder.

5. Icemanmx

Icemanmx Guest

cleared cache. didnt work still. uninstalled game, cleared cache and reinstalled. still get the dirty or damaged error when race is about to load.