I NEED SOME HELP PLEASE!!!! A.S.A.P.

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by keiko69, Mar 28, 2006.

1. keiko69

keiko69 Member

I had my xbox softmodded and had a chip in i'll try to un do the softmodded thing and now when i try to connect to the xbox live my xbox says the xboxlive is not responsible what does that means and yes my chip can work both ways it used to work but now it doesnt i took the chip out unmodded the xbox and it says that my xbox has been moddified or some shit like that i can play games just fine it just that i cant play online something is wrong i think my ms dash is mess up i dont know wtf is going on can some tell me how to fix it or if is a way i can bring my xbox to the point when it was not modd at all thank u.

2. steimy

steimy Active member

Xbox Live detects modded Xbox's and will ban you.
    Either a chip, a softmod, or if you had a Live account and then installed a bigger HDD. That is just how Microsoft is.
    But with a chip there is no need for a softmod, you either have one or the other, no need for both.
    You can try a free online program like Xlink Kai or XBConnect. They can be used with any game that has a system link option under the multiplayer menu of the game.

3. keiko69

keiko69 Member

where can i find this xbconnect cuz im new to this shit i just bought me another XBOX and i can use this other to play burned games and if you can can u tell me how to format the excisting hd in the xbox and try to get it back the way it was thank u so much.

4. TheReturn

TheReturn Guest

google it. download and install.

5. steimy

steimy Active member

6. keiko69

keiko69 Member

if i format my hdd will in bring back to the original stock so i can go online again thank u for your help.

7. steimy

steimy Active member

no idea as i have never used it.

8. keiko69

keiko69 Member

kool thanks alot for all ur help