I Really Need Help About Isos... I'm pretty much desperate...

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Manick123, Jul 18, 2004.

1. Manick123

Manick123 Member

Hi,
    Could someone PLEASE give answers to these questions? I'm really desperate...
    I have a DVD with Xbox ISOs, for example Spiderman2.iso. I want to play it on my modified Xbox, but could someone tell my, in detailed steps, how I can burn it on a DVD so I can play it? I've tried SO many things, but EVERY time I put the DVD in my Xbox, it says 'DVD: Unknown'. I've found a program to open up the ISO, and then there are all kinds of maps like 'Levels', 'Movies', 'Enemies', etc. I've also tried burning all these maps and the remaining files in the ISO, but the Xbox says it's Unknown again. What am I doing wrong? Could it be because it's burned on a +R DVD? Also, my Xbox's modified with an Aladdin Advance chip, and the DVD burning program is Nero, or DVDEncrypter.
    Thanks in advance..!

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

Manick...I am thinking that you are treading on thin water here but perhaps I can help. First though, where are you getting these isos? That will determine if I or anyone else is gonna help you or if this post gets shut down.

3. Manick123

Manick123 Member

Hi...
    Never mind, I've already found a solution...
    I've got the ISOs from a friend...
    Thanks anyways... Just delete this topic if it's needed.

4. downieman

downieman Member

I'm glad to hear you got the help, many friends helped me and I try to repay the favour. Would you be able to share what the solution was?