ImgBurn

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mumzee, Mar 19, 2009.

1. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Ok Loco hopefully I am in the right place and if not I give up! Starting all over again: I get the following error when I burn (FSCTL_LOCK_VOLUME) FAILED! device {2'1'0} HL_DT_ST DVD+EW GSA-H73NB103 (RAID) unable to lock volume for exclusive (E:) access reason: access is denied CANCEL TRYAGAIN CONTINUE I always pick continue and it burns just fine.......I am the only one using pc and there are not any open files and I delete movies as soon as I'm done so I do not know why this is happening and I downloaded the cleanup that iluvendo justed but all that did was delete all the sites online that I go to......I tried downloading the unlock but it never downloads correctly.........this one really has me stumped but I am heard-headed and won't quit til I fix it LOL

2. onya

onya Guest

I'm sure that LOCOENG is helping you admirably. You have made one mistake however, and that is your thread title. Change it to more of a descriptive manner otherwise the Mods (including Loco) will close it!

......but then again Loco is a softy at heart and might change it for you. (maybe)...rofl.

Cheers to both.

3. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

Mumzee, I can't speak for Loco, but I think that your original thread was fine where it was: http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/2/756494 Loco had already teleported it to the relevant forum from where you started it. I would go back there and try to post your burnlog following the instructions Loco left for you. The log may give us some more clues as to what is going on besides just the error message.

4. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

ferqui1 I cannot believe that I'm having so many problems just posting in the correct space...Loco said to go to Imgburn then go to help then Imgburn logs and post the top log......well for the life of me me when I go there I cannot find help anywheres (I'm starting to think that I am a dumb blonde lol).....he never told me that he teleported it to the right thread....and what descriptive title should I give it.........I know everyone will be glad when I get my ImgBurn to stop erroring because I know I'm becoming a big pain in the toosh...........

5. ferguj1

ferguj1 Active member

I posted some extra help (hopefully) in your original thread.

6. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

Oh my gosh I can't believe how dumb I was....I thought he was talking about AD and finding the right thread......so when I go to the logs the top log is the most recent date and will it tell me to post...I'm going to go do it right now.........Thank You ferguji :)

7. mumzee

mumzee Regular member

I only have one log and that's the ImgBurn text document where I downloaded the new version on the 18th...so there was nothing to post so now what? I have to give my brain a rest and will check back when I get home from work.......sorry Loco that it took so long for the light bulb to come on (smile) and thank you ferguj1....