iS IT POSSIBLE TO BACKUP ANIMATED SOFTWARE

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by prpro1204, Jun 26, 2007.

1. prpro1204

prpro1204 Member

How to back-up animated software???

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bought Ilumina Gold animated Bible and encyclopedia suite software and am trying to make back-ups for the 5 discs it comes with.
    I 've already purchased AnyDVD and 1Click Pro for my dvd backups, but how do I use it (or is it completely unequipped) for software discs.
    Does anyone know a method to do this???
    Hopefully someone can suggest a solution using what I already have w/out me needing to purchase additional back-up software!!!

THANKS GUYS!!!

2. Vicious88

Vicious88 Regular member

If they are CDs, just pop them in the drive and fire up any utility that lets you copy CDs. Such as Nero. If you don't have a CD copying utility, find one at www.downloads.com (make sure to read the reviews and compatability sections, otherwise you might get a really crappy program or one that doesn't even work). In case you are a novice to CD burning, as some people are, you MUST have a CD BURNER drive in order to back up CDs.

Its not likely they are on DVD since it DVDs can hold 4 gigs of data and you have 5 discs. If they are DVDs, nero can copy them for you.