ISO problem need help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by breakskid, Aug 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. breakskid

breakskid Member

heres my problem i downloaded a file and the moron that posted it said it was two disks dvd format well i go and download this file and when i get it there both iso images but the one iso was 7.47 GB and the other file was 1.82 GB so now i cant get these on a dvd they both should of been 4.7 GB each that way i could use it i emailed the person and he says run it of deamon tools wich i cant as these are recovery disks for an HP computer i extracted these files all into one folder and now i dont know what program to use to make this one folder into 4.7 GB ISO files and then burn each one onto a dvd can anyone help me on this subject please.

2. attar

attar Senior member

I don't have an answer, but I was under the impression that you could make your own recovery disk to reset to factory specs - is this not so?

3. breakskid

breakskid Member

well the F11 key will not work on the computer and the partition wont kick in to do the recovery i also made the partition active in windows to make it kick in but it will not work at all so now i downloaded this recovery file and wasted my time i guess

4. attar

attar Senior member

Last edited: Aug 6, 2010
  5. breakskid

breakskid Member

ok i wish that would help as the computer im working on has windows 7 on it and im trying to get to the recovery to work for the vista partition and i tried to get the recovery software to run in windows 7 and no luck so far

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

7. killalot

killalot Active member

On the hp computer boot to the bios and change the first boot drive choose the 1 with the recovery files on it i.e D OR E

last time i worked,repaired a HP computer i downloaded the recovery disk from HP have you visited Hewett and Packard website.

Last edited: Aug 7, 2010
  8. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

closed due to multi-posting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.