Jade Empirre problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by StormLTU, Feb 26, 2006.

1. StormLTU

StormLTU Member

So, it's like this:I downloaded Jade Empire Limited Edition and burned it to a DVD+R. When we launched it in my friends Xbox it was fine, but when i got home and tried to play it there was no ambient sounds(Just the sound of clicking throught the menu), so I ignored it, then when I customized my char and the game was loading it stopped... Stopped loading. I waited 15mins, no go... Maybe you'll know what's the problem. Note:I recently was trying to launch anoter Jade empire LE and it was extracted badly, 'cause of the low space, with no sound... So maybe it was consequnces of the first try... Help plz.

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Either FTP or use the Xbox Explorer and search for all your CACHE folders and delete the files inside it(dont delete the CACHE folders just the files in them) then go to your gamesaves and if there is 1 for that game delete it. It could be corrupt. Then try playing the game.

3. StormLTU

StormLTU Member

Thx, it helped, the game runs now normally!

4. fatshoo3

fatshoo3 Guest

Ok so this is not in response to the above but it is related to Jade empire ok i ftp'd it over and made an iso but the iso is huge 6.14 gb to be exact, what can i remove to make it down to 4.4? any help would be most appreciated
    thanks in advance
    Sh3w

5. larrylje

larrylje Active member

6. fatshoo3

fatshoo3 Guest

daym man fast and speedy service
    much thanks
    SH3W