Killtrocity Mappack the EASY WAY!!!!!

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by drlegacy, Apr 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. drlegacy

drlegacy Member

Ok here is a very easy way to install the killtrocity mappack!

Step one:HAVE A MODDED DASH IF NOT SEARCH GOOGLE FOR NDURE INSTALLER(one u find the correct one, it will have splintercell(or whatevergame u use)will have two saves and find a tutorial on how to set it up=] dont worry its easy)

Step Two: once you have that put in halo2 WITHOUT STARTING IT(hav ur dash open the put in halo2)

Step Three:Now put you IP in FlashFXP(or your FTP program) and password and username is xbox(you should know this)

Step Four:Now if you are a softmodded you would know to go into "E" but we are going to go into "D".Select games, then halo2.Now you should see a folder named bink, maps, and media, and fonts(dont worry fonts is in maps or media)copy these folders onto your desk top

Step Five:Once all coping is done their is two options, so look at them both their in bold(this will take a while, have something to do but dont touch your xbox when coping)
    Option One option one is if you dont NOT have a bigger harddrive(this is what I did)then delete everything in bink and keep the folder, and delete all campaign maps(old mombassa high charity etc.)but keep all multi player maps and these spesific maps(shared.map and main menu.map!!)andKEEP ALL MEDIA AND FONTS!!!! and also default.exb(or what ever ten ending is I forget)
    Option TwoIf you have a bigger harddrive you may put all maps including campign and bink uploading(uploading is the next step)

Step Six:Now that you have all the maps and that good stuff saved go to "E" and create a folder called Halo2(or Killtrocity MapPack if youd like) and go into it. Their sshould be nothing, so put Bink, Maps, Media, Fonts, and Default.xbe in their. This is putting Halo2 on your harddrive(you can do this with other games if your harddrive is big enufff(lol)it would only be big enough if you put in a new one)Make sure everything is in their!!!Reboot your xbox and go to "Games on HD"and select what ever you named it(Halo2 Killtrocity w/e)and it should load up.If its not their you missed default.xbe(thats what I did the first time lol)This should look like regular Halo

Step Seven:This is probrobly one of the easiest steps! Go back to your dash and leave it. FTP a connection with you FTP program(FXP Cute FTP etc.)and go back to "E/Games/Halo2 and go into maps!!!!Now open your Killtrocity mappack and go into serenity patches and look for the mainmenu one(patch it with mainmenu.map and the name of the patch[Serenity will be in the MapPack])NOW DONT UPLOAD IT JUST YET!!!!!Now open dothalo with the patched mainmenu and click fix encryption, NOW you can close it on dothalo and upload it on to Halo2.!next step is final!

FINAL STEP:This is very easy, patch all your maps with the KIlltrocity patches(might take a while) and like P8ntball.map will apear in the same folder or desktop.These do NOT need to be resigned or encryption fixed EXEPT THE ONES IN REMAINIG PATCHES this folder has a special encryption fixed and the patces are in .RAR files so you have to get WinRAR to open(search google with WinRAR)but getting back to the subject now FTP your KillTrocity maps in "E/Games/Halo2/Maps and boot up Halo2 and it should Say "KillTrocity MapPack and press A to begin blah blah blah HAVE FUN!!!!!!!

Thanks for reading my instruction on how to do this, this was figured out by me(I THINK) and this took me two days to do so dont copy this but if you dont copy it, give me some credit, and I hope when your invited to partays you are the Halo2 king(lol)but dont get too addicted and go outside(lol)=)

2. drlegacy

drlegacy Member

I forgot to say that you can also use xISO to burn the whole Killtrocity Mappack onto a disk using Nero or Alchohaul120%, but Im not very sure on how to do this if you guys can relpy with a way on how to do that becuase my harddrive isnt big enough to fit both killtrocity mappacks and i was looking unto burning Killtrocrocityv1 to DVD-R

3. Nephilim

Nephilim Moderator Staff Member

Why in the world did you decide to post this in our Digital Camcorder forum?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.