Links in Outlook Xpress

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by sagger, Jan 4, 2004.

1. sagger

sagger Guest

I sometimes get email from from customers and they have a link to their particular site or supplier.

I used to be able to click the links on the email and go straight to the site, not now I have to copy and paste.

How can I get the links active again?

Any help would be appreciated

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2004
  2. cleft

cleft Member

I will make a guess that probably what has happened is that you have d/led something from an internet site with a sloppy programmer. In the process some of your needed files have been corrupted. (or the connections)

You have a choice if that is the case. Either try Opera (for a new browser that should re-establish the links) or delete the IE though control panel>add remove window componets and then reinstall it through the same process.

3. duffyr83

duffyr83 Guest

make sure that that your internet browser is your default browser, if its IE then go to tools->internet options->under the tab programs select the box that says IE should check to see if its the default internet browser->then close IE->reopen it and you should get a message asking you if you want to make it your default browser select yes and you should be able to open up the links from your emails
    hope that helps