lord of the rings return of the kings burning help

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by briyam, Feb 1, 2006.

1. briyam

briyam Member

evertime i put this game in and use craxtion or smartftp all i get are vob and ifo file never had this prob before.can someone plz help.

2. theridges

theridges Guest

well is it a movie becuz them are movie files.

3. briyam

briyam Member

lol nope im pretty sure its the game. my guess was maybe its dual layer and the fmv seq. are on the first layer but i dont know because i havent messed around witht hem like i do ps2 games.

4. theridges

theridges Guest

well your going to need qwix and your pc drive wont read xbox games like ps2 u have to hook your xbox to your computer and ftp them over to your computer with Qwix....

5. zachb90

zachb90 Guest

it could be that you have the movie and not the game. It would have to be, because there is no game that I have heard of that has those types of files. Ifo files are dvd movie files.

6. briyam

briyam Member

ok maybe i should tell everyone this before we continue with the whole it must be a movie thing. it is an xbox game i am not stupid. i have burned about 15 xbox games with no prob with craxtion 4 and smart ftp i know how to ftp soft mod all that good stuff. i know about the xbox and pc drive issue and about ifo iso rar mds mdf vob mpeg and so on .......... i also have burned about 800 movies so i know the drill! so now that thats been said some one help!!!