madden 06 - strange?

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by sarahn11, Nov 13, 2005.

1. sarahn11

sarahn11 Member

hey,
    got madden 06 when it came out first, i backed it up onto a verbatum disk, played the first season, did well. Now im onto the second season and the gaem freezes whenever i try to get into traning camp, or practise modes. i can still play the games tho.

been like this a while now, but its annyong my cos my rating is going down cos i cant practise

anyone know what could be worng??
    cheers!

2. larrylje

larrylje Active member

How did you back this game up?

Sounds like maybe file extensions arnt mapped right. Where the Game tries fiding the practice mode file but cant find it so it will freeze or give you a dirty disc error.

I havent seen much Backup problems on madden 06 So it would seem that it can be backup without problems.

3. sarahn11

sarahn11 Member

well i didnt actually back it up myself...i got it on a site. practise worked in the first season, just not now im in the second one

4. larrylje

larrylje Active member

Do you still have the downloaded file on your computer?

If so use Quix or Creation and extract the xISO to your hard drive.

Then FTP the game to your Xbox hard drive and play it off the hard drive. If it works without freezing then its a bad Burn.

If it dosent work and still freezes up then its a bad download.

5. RazZziL

RazZziL Member

didnt happen to download it from torrent labs did you cos i got it from there and am having the exact same problem and its not only madden its other ea sports games i have had it with too i wouldnt mind a fix either was getting really into madden

6. theridges

theridges Guest

just sounds like a bad rip i would suggest trying to get an original and backing it up yourself,thats what i did and my bro is in his 3rd season.....(note:eek:ff of the hdd didnt back it up to dvd)

7. sarahn11

sarahn11 Member

no i got it off a piratey type site lol

think ill have to rent it out to get another back-up cos its still really annoying me! only halfway thru the second season cos of the stupid practice thing!!

8. RazZziL

RazZziL Member

is it on superstar mode cos thats where im having the trouble with mine might have to rent it my self not that i know how to copy it like lol

Last edited: Feb 15, 2006