magickeys II problem

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DiRect, Aug 14, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

a little while ago, the last piece that fits through the 1 mm hole stopped working for me (im guessing probably because my hand hit it) and even though it was fully in and even after i rotated it... it didn't work. i was wondering if i order that one piece again (just that one piece) will it still work or is the inside of my PS2 damaged, so that that one piece doesn't touch whatever it needs to touch?

where can I order that one piece alone? i saw it on sale somewhere, but now i forget where i saw it. i don't want to order all three pieces for no reason because i don't need all three. thank you.

im guessing the third piece broke the third switch thats why the other piece which was perfectly fine stopped working... even when i moved it around a lot, it wasn't a problem with the piece im guessing as it looked perfectly normal, so im not sure ordering this would be the best option. what do you guys think?

i have warranty on the PS2, should I take out the modchip and just go exchange for a new one and then order the last piece again? is that the best way to go?

Last edited: Aug 14, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.