modding halo 2

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by JC15, Apr 15, 2006.

1. JC15

JC15 Member

ok....i am such a noob at this....ive been playing halo 2 for a very long time on xbc connect and while on there i have seen players with mods jumping real high, movin real fast and i would like to know how to do that..now ive looked up how but the tutorial didnt make any sence to me with all of those unknown acronyms like IP, ISO, FTP...i dont know wut none of those mean...now wut i came for is for someone to tell me exactly wut i need to mod so i can do wut i said at the top...the stuff i already have is a router connected from my pc to the xbox, avalaunch, action replay, qwix 1.01(dont know how to use it) and i think thats all i can think of so if anyone could PLZ help me it would be DEEPLY appriciated!!

2. steimy

steimy Active member

they are cheating by using trainers.
    They should not be but obviously they are too scared to be shot up by some real players. You can go out and get a Halo2 trainer, or trainers for just about any other game you like. I think you have to have a modded system (softmod or modchip) in order to use them but i am not 100% sure of that part. Just search "xbox trainers"

But be warned that when you are found using them many other players will not want to play against you as most gamers hate cheaters!