Mounting image files and best program to use? HELP!

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by jeph2k3, Jan 14, 2008.

1. jeph2k3

jeph2k3 Guest

I wasn't exactly sure where to post my questions on this matter so I started by posting it here so sorry if it is a problem. Anywho, I have the following files: *.B00, *.B01, *.B02, *.B6I and *.B6T which are supposed to be "mounted" with "Daemon Tools Pro", then to run the newest version of "YASU" and then installed!?? First of all, is Daemon Tools Pro the ONLY program I can use? If so, how do I do it? If not, what else can I use and how do I do it with the alternate programs? I have only been having problems getting a descent copy of Daemon Tools Pro and when I did get one that I thought would work it told me that I was required to install some Adware program with it! PLEASE HELP ME SOMEONE!!!

2. Amir89

Amir89 Regular member

First off who told you those files are supposed to mounted on Daemon Tools?
    Those are not any type of Image files I recognize and I don't think Daemon Tools would support them. What exactly are they?

Secondly, Daemon Tools Lite is exactly the same as Pro, Pro is mainly used if you want to create/edit Image Files and used more advanced features... Just stick with Lite.
    The Spyware Daemon Tools asks to install is OPTIONAL, just don't tick the box next to it during installation.