multi games

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by p_fortt, Jun 13, 2006.

1. p_fortt

p_fortt Member

i have been giving a disc of a friend with several xbox games on it now what i want to know is there a program i can use to rip my xbox games and put several of them on to disc

2. shademand

shademand Regular member

Craxtion 4, CDX Menu is used to create a multi-game disc

3. p_fortt

p_fortt Member

can i get more than 3 original games on there and if so do u know where i can get a tutorial

4. shademand

shademand Regular member

You can put as many games that will fit on a DVD so long as their combined space doesn't exceed its capacity. And you don't need a tutorial my friend. You start Craxtion 4, choose multi-game wizard, select the CDX menu and the rest is self explanatory as you are just tell it where the gamefiles or ISOs are located on your PC.

5. p_fortt

p_fortt Member

i have tried to use c_xbox tool for this and can only put two maybe three games on one disc now a friend of mine has given me a disc with six games on it but he downloaded them from the internet now i want to know is it pos to rip my xbox games and take out the stuff i dont need

6. shademand

shademand Regular member

The same Xbox programs that can be used to create an ISO can also be used to rip or extract them as well so, you can use Craxtion 4, Qwix, or C Xbox Tool. (though I can not say C Xbox Tool for certain because I have never used it)