My DVD players refuse to play my DVDs

Discussion in 'DVD players' started by serpiroth, Dec 6, 2006.

1. serpiroth

serpiroth Regular member

Hey guys...
    My DVDs are being gay...
    I tryed several DVDs but they all denie me. which is anoyying...
    Cineplayer: I hit play(or resume) a black screen appears for a second, then it returns me to the DVD screen again with the "play" "resume" and the other button page. (BOOO!!!!!!)
    RealPlayer: B****** about something to do with DVD protection.....(thank god for DVD protection files... Those def work ><)
    PQ DVD: (DVD-ipod converter) Says something about audio files..... (yay!)
    IDK what the prob is, DVD decoder mabey? if so how do i fix? please give detailed instructions. These arent burnt DVDs either. These are DVDs i brought from best buy. AVG claims no viruses on comp. And i havent deleted or installed anyprograms recently that would do this 2 me. Starcraft is only one, but i dont think that starcraft is destroying my DVD player files. (starcrat ROX, (notice the way i spelt rocks ^^))

Thanks alot (sorry for it being long, i like giveing as much details as possible, so those who are trying to help or relate to this thread aren't confused trying to figure out what the prob is since ther writer only wrote "i have a proble. please help")

2. Dunker

Dunker Regular member

Try installing the K-Lite Mega Codec pack. It should install all capability needed to play DVDs, and other stuff. Use the default settings.

3. maggie710

maggie710 Guest

i think maybe that's the dvd region problem.some dvd discs have to be player by certain dvd player.i get a player named http://i'manidiot.com edited by ddp it can player all region dvd,so you can try it.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 13, 2006