NBA 2k6 HDD Backup problems (keeps freezing)

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by DaChrono, May 18, 2006.

1. DaChrono

DaChrono Member

is there a fix for this? it never ever happens during a game but give it too long in the menus (in all of them no just one or the other) and it freezes and the song that is playing starts repeating and all that, and its on my HDD so i dont quite understand...help or fixes very much apperciated...

2. DaChrono

DaChrono Member

Oh yeah Im on an EvoX softmod...

3. gus738

gus738 Guest

arrgh evox makes things harder... you need to delete your contents on E/cache what softmod did you do ? do you have any of the aid disc or slayers????? perferably aid 3

its a simple fix as long as you have the right tools and seconlyd what dvd2xbox version did you had? the latest is .0.7.5 i belive

4. vcrayon

vcrayon Member

gus738 you're a freaking genious. i had the same problem as chrono (with nba 2k6 and many other games) and deleting the contents of E:\cache fixed it.

nba 2k6 would even freeze when I had the original dvd in the tray and not running it from the hard drive.

thanks a lot gus.

Last edited: May 21, 2006
  5. gus738

gus738 Guest

youre welcome now the other guy can do the same thing and get it fixed :) also keep in mind to update dvd2xbox frequiently ... i always udpate it its very useful to be updated to its latest.

6. DaChrono

DaChrono Member

Actualley Gus...Ive done everything...Clearing Cache, Turning off IGR, Setting the time/date....You should know what I mean by saying everything, I don't have aids or slayers either, that I know of, yet It still freezes off my HDD

7. gus738

gus738 Guest

what softmod you have? installed ? is your dash evox? and if you tried everything then do other games work? or all have the same effect?