need a good custom essay site

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by truno, Oct 11, 2008.

1. truno

truno Member

I have an economics paper due on tuesday. I don't want to write it. it has to be 5 pages double spaced and the subject is anything about economics. I am willing to pay up to 50 bucks. does anyone know any good sites to get custom or prewritten papers?

I don't mean to be rude but please don't just google and give me the top sites, I can do that myself I am looking for people who have used these sites or know of people who have used these sites.

2. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

I guess my question would be this:
    How does paying someone to write your economics paper teach you anything other than how to shirk responsibility?

3. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

What's wrong with writing the paper yourself? What, don't want to spend all weekend getting your paper researched, organized, and typed? Just grow up and do the job yourself!!

4. Evastar

Evastar Regular member

Surely with all thats in the media at the moment about the banks and credit crunch, you could write 5 pages off the top of your head.

Put in lots of quotes, it should only take you an hour or so.

5. truno

truno Member

Wow people are really opposed to buying papers online. I posted this same question in the diggnation forums and got the same feed back.

The reason I don't want to do it is finals are coming up and i need this time to study for the class that really matters. I'm a networking major and I thought I could use this weekend to really get down my routing protocols.

This paper really is a waste of my time. But what ever I'll do it myself. I'll just write about a famous economist, writing about famous people is easy because all i have to do is gather a bunch of facts and boom I'm done.

6. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

If it will be that easy, then why did you want someone to write it for you?

7. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

If you want the truth of it. I'm against anything resulting in someone taking credit for something they did not do themselves. If you really believe it to be that inconsequential...don't do it and marvel at how it affects your grade.

In the time you spent posting this question in multiple locations, checking back for feedback, and googling other sites; it would've been done by now.

8. truno

truno Member

nuh uh.

I just really hate writing papers. That is why I took all my English and humanities courses at the beginning of my college life. I thought I would be done with writing papers but now I see the error of my ways. I think its ok to take credit for something you didn't do as long as the rightful person who deserves it doesn't mind you taking credit.

9. Goku83

Goku83 Member

Dontpayforessy.com
    is a site that sells software you buy that writes you essays for you I tried it I was scared to at first because i didnt what to waste any chips for some bs but It worked out well

10. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

You're a college student? Good grief!!! You ought to be ashamed of yourself.

11. 7thsinger

7thsinger Regular member

My thoughts exactly Grandpa.

12. rtm27

rtm27 Regular member

Guess this is a prime example of today's college student.