Need Afterdawn member's help in an anti-RIAA project

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by xhardc0re, Nov 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhardc0re

xhardc0re Guest

OK, this is the last ****ing straw. The RIAA has gotten on my nerves too many times, I think it's relevant their dishonesty against musicians be exposed. To the entire consumer population, and to the world. They need to go down. The time is now, and I'm going to gnaw their legs off if necessary.

Find any stories, anyone who's been in the industry, any current musicians in a bad contract, etc. Take down their stories, keep notes of URLs and sources. Anything you find that shows the RIAA rips off their own musicians/artists, post it here. Tell some friends what you find, and point them to Afterdawn. Stop buying CDs & cassettes. Support your local musicians & DJs whenever possible. Listen to as much non-copyrighted music as possible. Contact your Senators/Representatives and urge them to kick the RIAA out of Washington, D.C. and lobbying state politicians. Boycott all RIAA music, and spread the word all over the Internet.

My contribution so far is this. by the former producer of Nirvana's "In Utero" album.

Face the facts, Recording Industry Association of America. You bastards are dogs, and you treat your 'valuable artists' like dog s**t. Shut the *bleep* up, go bankrupt, and let the artists sell their music directly to the public. We don't need the record labels anymore. The quicker the RIAA goes down, the better.

Signed,
    xhardc0re
    November 7th 2007
    my war on the RIAA begins today, until they are all gone

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 7, 2007
  2. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

foul languaged rant closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.