Need For Speed UG 2 error xbx

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Selva42, Oct 14, 2007.

1. Selva42

Selva42 Guest

Hey guys, new to the forums (obviously) however i have read through alot of your stuff and it's A++, ok, time to tell you about my problem:

I have softmodded my Xbox version1 (through the help of everyone here ;P) and it works great, however i have encounter the same problem (well close to) on Need For Speed Underground 2 and on Forza motorsport and im hoping that someone else has encountered and fixed the problem with their setup... Ok, well first off with Forza, can copy to xbox hdd fine and can play it fine... as long as i create a new profile, but if i try to load a profile it Freezes :( and it does the same thing with the original disc, i put in my original HDD that i converted back to factory settings and it's fine so im guessing it's a problem with EVOx maybe???

with NFS UG2 i get the same problem, however i cant play at all as it loads the profile right away (even after profile creation) so when it goes to load it locks up, as i dont have the original disc (FTP via iso) i tried burning the disc, same problem as when playing off the HDD, so i put my stockie HDD in and being a burnt disc it wont read it, so i read through some more threads and used Qwix to re-compile the iso to the xbox format, still wont read it... any ideas on how i can get both forza and NFS UG2 to work fine on my modded HDD???
    Cheers guys,
    Selva.

2. Selva42

Selva42 Guest

ok... problem solved, cleared the cache and it works... grrrrrr, 3 days of work for something as pathetic as that!!!

3. locobrown

locobrown Regular member

Clean it often, before you play any type of game or emulator from the hard drive. Yeah it's something minuscule but affects gameplay in large scale.