Need good parental software with remote access……

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by cade08, May 29, 2008.

1. cade08

cade08 Member

Hi everyone, Recently, I was tensed to see my kid visiting the sites that he shouldn’t have. I do know that there are certain parental control software that can act as good watchdogs, but I need a one that can help me to view the things that my kid is doing at home. Its good to have a look at whats going on….if he is really accessing those sites or they are just by chance….!!!

Please do tell me if you have a solution to this…its really getting on my nerves!!!

2. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

there are quite a few makers of software that are for what you are wanting, you might try cybernanny, also try puting your pc in a place that is in full view of everyone in the house, there are settings in IE where you can make it to where you have to have to have a password if your child goes to a site that is not aproved, good luck

3. torman009

torman009 Member

I can understand what you must be feeling…its not digestable to see the young ones going nuts on the net…..I suppose that you must tried a few ones to spy on him. But if you need parental software that can help you to monitor the doings of your kids from office, then I think you would need the one that my friend was using. It was a good one…..and was satisfying too. I hope that it will make your life easier…..lower your worries on the young ones side.

Best of Luck.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

cade08 is a spammer, teaming up with torman009. They are spamming forums all over the net with the exact same Topic title. LOL

Last edited: May 30, 2008
  5. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Hey petrecia (name used in a different forum), you spammer! You sure get around, don't you. LOLLOL!