Need Help! plz respond

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mikec223, Dec 11, 2005.

1. mikec223

mikec223 Member

Ok here is my problem. i softmodded my xbox with splinter cell all went well no problem. wanted to change my bios went to reset to ms dashboard via evo-x and it asked me if i wanted to restore to ms dashboard i said yes well it formatted my drives instead and yes all of them my backups of ms dash are gone and evox is gone. i did however ftp the eeprom and ms dash to my harddrive on the pc. ok when i start xbox i get this screen that says xbox needs service or some crap. and the rest is in chinese i presume. but it wont load ms dashboard. is there a way to fix this? someone please get back to me any help would be greatly appreciated. thanks

2. wr6739

wr6739 Regular member

Did you save the C drive. If so you can rebuild your xbox hdd with xboxhdm and your C drive and eeprom.

3. mikec223

mikec223 Member

no i didnt save C drive just the eeprom and xboxdashdata onto my pc i do how ever have a friend that has a modded xbox that i can pull all of the C drive from his to my PC and do that if i have to. just one question what is the tool called i need to get the screws out of the xbox?

4. wr6739

wr6739 Regular member

5. steimy

steimy Active member