Need help!! Searching for digital cam...

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by boston62, Dec 17, 2010.

1. boston62

boston62 Member

Hi friends,

I am looking for digital camera from last 2 months but didn't find any best camera. Christmas season is up and I want a digital camera asap. The camera should consists of following features:
    * Good zoom quality
    * HD picture quality
    * Long lasting battery backup
    You can suggest me any other camera also. So please suggest me any website where I can get the latest & best quality digital camera.

2. freeeire1916

freeeire1916 Member

Hey, I purchased a Canon T1i about a year ago. The price has gone down significantly since then because its not the newest model. I gotta tell ya, I love it. You can get a good package with a standard 18-55mm lens and a 70-300mm telephoto lens for about $800. I know its still a lot of money but its 15.1 mp and also shoots 1080p HD video. I have take some amazing pictures with it and I highly recomend the canon line. By no means am I a prof. but I have photography has been a hoby of mine for about 20 years....this is a great camera if you want to go digital.

3. freeeire1916

freeeire1916 Member

Hey, My appologies. I saw digital camera and didn't realize this forum was for digital "Camcorders". The original post says camera several times. I know nothing of camcorders.

4. GrandpaBW

GrandpaBW Active member

Sonystyle is a ******* spammer! The OP (boston 62)is asking about digital cameras, so your answer was spot on.

I have the Nikon D5000, and I love it.