Need Help With A Problem

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by mike2k5, Dec 29, 2005.

1. mike2k5

mike2k5 Member

Proble: When i burn an Xbox game to a dvd and i put it on my xbox it some times takes a year at loading screens and after its long loading some times the game works but freezes often.

Now i thought my Xbox is broken but i heard from someone that it might be the dvd drive or Most likely the disk type for example R-or R+.Now do any of you know if this is true? that the problem is the cd type? that slow loading and frozen gameplay are syptoms of disk type? and if so which disk type should i use? (sorry for all the questions kinda new in this stuff)

2. ChE2k6

ChE2k6 Member

Before i can help what FTP software are u using to Burn your games

I use clone XB and it has a option called optimaztion layout which improves load times and maintains regular xbox layout orders.

3. mike2k5

mike2k5 Member

Actually im downloading the game of the net using bitspirt.Once downloaded i extract the .rar files and burn the iso with nero to a DVD R-, But a friend told me that some xbox's models have problems reading R-, and that could be whats causing my slow loading.

4. ChE2k6

ChE2k6 Member

Thats true about some of the xbox roms they mess up and don't read dvd-r. if thats the problem i suggest tryin swap roms or use a different media. Sometimes the media used will slow loading. Another thing that could be wrong is that when the rar. is extracted it can be unorganizing the order of the layout of the game itself. Happened to me b4.

5. DaFridge1

DaFridge1 Member

Yes it does matter i found out that if you use R- it is better and it will do alot more on other xboxs some xboxs will not take R+ so you have to watch that too