Network Issues :(

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by escalante, Feb 6, 2008.

1. escalante

escalante Regular member

When I connect my gaming rig to the network so that I can get internet, it somehow kicks everyone in the network off of the internet. It used to work fine before. I have an Intel offboard network card. I have a normal adsl modem/router. It's called "Zoom". This is becoming very annoying seeing as it's my favorite and main PC. I checked mostly everything I know about, having Static IP Addresses, checked the Intel software for anything obviously wrong. The PC itself doesn't connect to the internet either. It simply simply kicks everyone off the internet as soon as the network cable clicks in to the port. Has anyone experience this before or have any suggestions? It's driving me crazy!

2. Tacion

Tacion Guest

i've has similar problems with intel PROwireless "something" when i activated my wireless network on my laptop the router totally fucked up and had to be turn off and on again for any inbound outbound trafic to be possible. updating the router firmware and using intels own drivers instead of dells crap resolve the problem.