New Internet - Need Suggestions

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by Dr_Plimp, Nov 22, 2008.

1. Dr_Plimp

Dr_Plimp Member

Hey, I am currently on Virgin Broadband, 19.99 a month, although I'm not too sure what speed it is, although i dont think its 8mb or any faster...
    I am looking for a wireless internet package that can be used with my xbox for xbox live, and that is cheaper or the same than 19.99 per month.
    I have looked around, and so far found O2 a good option, 8mb speed, unlimited downloads, and 17.99 per month in my area. Also, BT Broadband Option 1 is an idea too, but has 10gb download allowance and is 8mb speed, and has also received mixed reviews.
    I am looking for something that offers a free wireless router with the deal, and preferably has unlimited downloads, with enough speed to deal with internet on the pc and xbox live at the same time.
    I am just wondering what are other peoples views, what the best deals out there are, and what others use and if they would recommend anything.
    thanks

2. SonnyJR

SonnyJR Member

Where do you live and if you want to know what speed your internet is go to this link, see where it says Start Dual Test click on it and let it test your connection.

Connection Test