Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tigerfeet, Apr 9, 2008.

1. tigerfeet

tigerfeet Member

Posting for the very first time and thought i,d like to say Hello to everyone! I,m hoping this post in in the right section...if not please feel free to move elsewhere.

I,ve already been helped by some posts on this site from reading topics and posts. I do not know who they are,but a great big hug and kiss goes out to you all.

I,m easy to get on with and have a sense of humour. I hope i may learn,help and have fun in whatever way possible,if only for a chat or share a joke.

I,m under the impression that while we may have arrived here on a different bus,we are all at the same stop.

Thankyou!

tigerfeet

2. rayals

rayals Regular member

Welcome. hope to be of service to you. So, tell us, what brought you to aD? What intrests do you have? I am a computer 'Overclocker' and enjoy a little video editing.

3. Phantom07

Phantom07 Member

I love computers and just found this site the other day when needing help to backup some of my movies

4. rayals

rayals Regular member

Welcome Phantom07. What software do you use to back up your movies? I am a die hard CloneDVD2/AnyDVD user. They are well worth the purchase price and have worked Flawlessly for me.

5. Phantom07

Phantom07 Member

I use dvdfab decrypeter and dvd shrink and nero there all free and work good for me