NFS Most wanted

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by Sn0opy83, May 20, 2006.

1. Sn0opy83

Sn0opy83 Member

Is it possible to add black edition car (camaro SS, BMW GTR)!?!?

If Yes, how can i do it ?

2. steimy

steimy Active member

there may be a patch out there that can patch the original game and make it into the Black Edition game.
    I beleive i saw one on some torrent sites.
    Other than that, no i do not think there is a way.
    It is really not worth it if you ask me as you can only use them in the quickrace modes, not in the season mode.
    Plus the cars will not be very good. The BMW for example that you spend the whole game trying to get back is way over rated. There are many other cars with better speed and handling. In fact some of the cars that you get early in the game are the best.
    i beat the whole game using mostly the Cobalt SS, VW, and Clio V6
    i whooped up on everyone due to their good speed but even better handling.

Last edited: May 22, 2006
  3. Jigen

Jigen Regular member

Some of the opponent cars also kick ass. I bought one car during the entire game, but most of the time I picked the pink slip, so I got their car when I won. Loved the RX-8, the Mitsu Evo, and the Carrera GT myself. Totally tricked out, and fast as hell.

4. steimy

steimy Active member

would have been nicer if those were cars that you could not buy in the shop though. I got the pink slip for pretty much every rival car. But some of them like the Corvette, DB9, & Viper just had horrible handling with the RWD.
    So i opted to use the smaller better handling cars.
    i beat the pants off those higher end cars easier with the 3 i listed than with another high end cars. But they were fun to use in police persuits.

5. theridges

theridges Guest

the cobalt ss is a nice car i was thinking about buying one of those in real life....

6. theridges

theridges Guest

the cobalt ss is a nice car i was thinking about buying one of those in real life....

7. steimy

steimy Active member

nah, real life i would not really touch it. It was not rated too good with te car mags. It is just a Saturn Ion Redline anyway, they just stuck a chevy badge on it.
    It is also way over priced starting at around 20,500 for the SS Supercharged version which only has 205HP.
    You could buy a Nissan Sentra SE-R Spec-V for $19,000
    Take the extra $2000 and sink it into a turbo system and blow that
    Cobalt off the road. with 175HP stock 2.5lt.
    add a turbo and your bumping it at least 75-100HP with the right tuning. I had an SE-R and loved it, but had to get rid of it because i got 3 tickets in the 2yrs i had it.
    Now i have my Mazda 6S and love it, fast plus the police never even take second look at me. But i blew away some people in that SE-R, including some chump in his 3000GT who thought he had something :)
    Next i want to get an RX7 and monsterize it into a mini vette.
    But alass i am a poor man so my dreams will just have to wait.
    wow, i got way off topic here huh. Never bring up cars, it just gets me started. Love modding those as much as game systems :)

Last edited: May 23, 2006
  8. theridges

theridges Guest

geez steimy you really know your cars......

9. steimy

steimy Active member