NINJA GAIDEN ISSUE

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by drkpantha, Jun 5, 2004.

1. drkpantha

drkpantha Member

Hey all!

i've been having the most frustrating experience today,
    I've burnt a spanking new game : Ninja Gaiden and after patching .xbes, creating iso, and burning on a dvd it works perfectly
    [bold]BUT[/bold] when i get to a certain point in the game
    ((Where you get a breifing of the new level were it says you stowed away on a plane ect..))

the screen shows a error message:
    disk may be dirty or damaged bla blah ... yes we've all come across this before havent we?

any way so i burnt it again used a different iso creating tool and a new dvd-rw
    it's still the same bloody thing omg
    in case your'e wondering i've backed up my originals many a time before and nothing like this.

p.s it's a PAL version incase there are problems with
    this particular version
    _

Last edited: Jun 5, 2004
  2. drkpantha

drkpantha Member

ok now going through a cuple of things on other sites
    it seems that there are now found problems with craxtion and this new progam "qwix" seems to be the answer but when i try to create the iso it says somthing about the output iso file being too large to fit on the FAT drive grrrrrrrr..... omfg getting tooo frustrating!!! ;(

3. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

Guy Keep Your pants on.. Why dont we go to www.searchyouranswer.com and youll see whats wrong with your game and your burning ideas.. lastly, this topic has been around. search, search mufaka search!

4. Jdilla

Jdilla Regular member

drkpantha, sorry man i didnt notice you were a noob.. but go here and look up here: http://rahszhul.jonmega.com
    all those files that are there you got to delete. craxtion should worked fine for me, if not qwix should do the trick. search next time

5. drkpantha

drkpantha Member

umm well yeah i've deleted the nessesary files but qwix dosent want to create an iso because "the output iso file is too large for the fat drive"
    and well yeah i did search and seachered but noth1ng! i'm going to clean out my cache mbey delete some save game files see if i have any luck

6. drkpantha

drkpantha Member

ok so i think i may have figured out why it wont work

everytime it loads a new level it takes time and when you continue after you've died it dosent take as long?

well when i start to load the level where you have stowed away on a plane it only trakes a few seconds to load and when i press proceed it screen the error message
    so... the level is corupted or somthing or it it's not loading it must be craxtion so i want to use qwix but o cant because every time i try it says that the output iso is to large o fit the FAT drive so godamn i am farkin stuck!!!!!

7. cookieice

cookieice Member

i've recently purchased "NG". I have the same problem with the dirty/damaged disk error msg but this is on the original disk in fact it's happened twice. I've been told that it is a problem with older xbox's but don't buy that as mine is less than a year old. therefore i can only come to the conclusion that there is a glitch in the manufacturing of the game as i am obviously not alone in encountering this problem and it can't be a programming fault as many people have not encountered any problems at all.

8. Devil1972

Devil1972 Member

I had the same Problem with NG German-PAL-Version.
    I think it did not work because I Put it on my XBOX-Harddrive and then I send all the Files to my Computer to burn it :-(

Now I did it like this and it works. Now I Play in Level 2 and had no Error-Messages.

Step 1.)
    Copied all Files from NG-DVD to my Computer with FlashFXP.

Step 2.)
    I Delete the Files:
    Xbox Live
    /dashupdate.xbe
    /downloader.xbe
    /Media/
    /update.xbe
    Language Files
    /movie/cre_j.sfd
    /movie/ninja_gaiden_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie10_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie11_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie12_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie13_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie14_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie1_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie2_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie5_j.sfd
    /movie/pre_movie8_j.sfd

Step 3.)
    Burned the rest of NG with Nero Burning Rom 6.3.1.6 as UDF-DVD.

Dont worry, things can only be better :)

9. neehit

neehit Member

I had the same problem. I fixed it by just cleaning my xbox lenses.