NO CD FIX FOR PC GAME

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by mikenh18, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mikenh18

mikenh18 Member

I just bought the game "Polar Games" and ive been searching for a no cd fixed exe for it so i dont have to worry about switching cd's every time i change the game. Ive checked gameburnworld.com or whatever that one is and a few others and cant find one. Can anyone send me a link to where one is or if you have one, or even show me how to make one. (ive tried reshack) but that dosent work. any ideas?

2. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

please,
    [​IMG]
    until you have read the forum rules.

we are explicitly forbidden from discussing cracks in any way, shape, or form.

So, bis Sie die Regel bitte lesen
    [​IMG]
    Danke und gute Nacht.

Last edited: Dec 10, 2007
  3. mikenh18

mikenh18 Member

1) I saw another post like this for another game on this site and they helped him, i used that info but could not find anything

2) I own the game and have little people running around breaking discs and damaging them, i need a solution around this so i can keep the disks safe. I tried a virtual drive but that didn't work, so my friend told me to post here

4. Auslander

Auslander Senior member

1.) then they did so before a moderator could show up and close the thread. they broke some rules and i would like to see a link...

2.) sounds like you've done everything right; but you'll have to try another forum for a crack. we [bold]aren't allowed[/bold] to provide links to cracks, explain how to use cracks, assist in the propagation of cracks, or do anything else even mildly related to cracks. that's just part of the rules.

*edit*
    little ones or not, you don't have to justify yourself, mainly because no one is required to believe you. that's just how the internet works. the forum rules are based on erring on the side of this forum not being shut down by any certain governments or organizations, as well as to provide an efficient and effective system to spread knowledge.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2007
  5. mikenh18

mikenh18 Member

if i can find the link again, my history gets cleared everytime i close out of firefox so let me search for the link and if i find it again ill post it

6. Ripper

Ripper Active member

i love the internet

7. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

mikenh18 you say (I own the game and have little people running around breaking discs and damaging them, i need a solution around this so i can keep the disks safe) is your system in a room that has a door? if so close the door, another thing you could put your disks up so the little people can't get to the disks, don't leave your disks on the floor, also there are thing called d-skins that woork good for finger prints and smudges.

8. LOCOENG

LOCOENG Moderator Staff Member

closed

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.