Opinions On Creating AVI Files to be downloaded through P2P

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by venomX05, Mar 24, 2005.

1. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

Hey all,

Ok...I have been thinking about creating some .avi files from some of the movies that I have, putting them online on my external drive, and letting people go nuts.

Here is the thing...

http://forums.afterdawn.com/thread_view.cfm/171286

Now after my comment, I started thinking about if I got caught with someone trying to upload from me because of the file name, might I be able to NOT get another letter in the mail, if I kinda made the file name readable, but threw in some random numbers or something to kinda throw it off.

Speaking of which, how in the world DO they catch people, I know they scan the ports, but do they look at the actual NAME of the movie, or is there like a sequence of numbers that link it to the actual movie.

Any thoughts would be great to hear. I have about 200+ or so movies, but figured they are just being wasted sitting in my lock cases, might as well contribute and share the wealth to you all.

;)

Last edited: Mar 24, 2005
  2. Toiletman

Toiletman Active member

No offense meant, but.. leave it to the professionals. =D

3. venomX05

venomX05 Regular member

FUNNY...HAHA!

:)

But you get what I am saying...I don't really care about it really, just thought it would be easier.

However, since I do own them, and they will be coming straight off the dvd, no alterations, figured it might be easier to just have them out to share.