Pandora Backup

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by StevoEvo, Aug 3, 2004.

1. StevoEvo

StevoEvo Member

Am having loads of trouble backing up Pandora Tommorrow its wierd. I play the game from the harddrive and it works perfectly.Now I play of a cd that i already patched using both craxtion and qwik one of each and it freezes after clicking single player.. and them it goes to the game dirty or damaged screen which it isn't eithier or...so wat could be the problem

2. eggbert52

eggbert52 Regular member

If everyone of you guys having problems...notice I said everyone that is having problems...would use Craxtion and DVD Decrypter as your only means of backing up a game the only reason a game WOULDN'T work would be due to media. I'll make it one step easier for you...Ritek Media. Ritek is the OEM manufacturer for a lot of name brands such as Memorex. So, yes you guessed it, Memorex IS Ritek. Anyway, back to the problem. A LOT of members are getting very upset at the repeat questions on the site. Many GOOD members don't come back as frequently to the site because of this and that hurts us all. Please use your best judgement when posting and remember: Craxtion (Or Qwix if it's easier for you), DVD Decrypter (Available for free download) and Ritek media. I have not had ONE coaster since following this method. Then, after you become a pro experiment with other software such as Nero and Stomp. It's that simple.