pixmania

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by blue88, Oct 15, 2012.

1. blue88

blue88 Member

bought a tv off them last week, then i received a phone call asking security questions and an email looking for id to clear the order. so i did all this ,then got email saying my order has been cancelled by ther valadation team. i have been on the phone being passed around from one to another and still getting nowhere. and when i try to log onto there site i cant get on to see the status of my order, could they have blocked acces to me. i find this very strange and not to mention they still have my substancal amount.

2. xboxdvl2

xboxdvl2 Regular member

the phone call and email you receieved might of been a scam and scammer (not actually the validation team) they might of stolen your details and changed your login details.

3. blue88

blue88 Member

went to a friend house and logged on , so it looks like my ip address has been blocked, i have been emailing there customer service but ther not much help, very strange indeed

4. aldan

aldan Active member

they have a phone number?

5. blue88

blue88 Member

yeah i rang them, there MUPPETS

6. aldan

aldan Active member

it looks like a pretty big outfit.you would think customer service would be important to them.did you pay by paypal or credit card?if so see if you can get a refund through them.we dont have pixmania in canada so that is all ive got.maybe someone else here has had dealings with them and can chime in.