Please, Please can you help

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by vinny1971, Dec 16, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vinny1971

vinny1971 Member

Foe whatever reason. I have security central on my computer. It wasnt on here yesterday.

If you know this program or have had it you will know what a nightmare it is.

I cannot open anything on my computer. I have researched this on the net and on here and there are a couple of programs that you can download to get rid of it.

I down load them but i cant RUN them. I tried pressing on RUN instead of download to see if that worked. And again, nothing.

I have tried a system restore. But as stated above. It wont let me open any programs except internet.

What can i to get rid of this program.

Im no expert on the computer so if you can help please explain your solution in a way that i will understand.

Thankyou

Vinny

2. dailun

dailun Active member

Before your thread gets closed (for a vague subject line) or moved (because you posted in the wrong forum)

1. You have a virus.
    2. Follow these instructions

Please follow carefully these procedure for Security Central removal.

1. Download Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware (mbam-setup.exe) and save it on your Desktop.
    2. After downloading, double-click on mbam-setup.exe to install the application.
    3. Follow the prompts and install as “default” only
    4. Before the installation completes, check on the following prompts:
    - Update Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
    - Launch Malwarebytes’ Anti-Malware
    5. Click “Finish.” Program will run automatically and you will be prompt to update the program before doing a scan. Please update.
    6. Scan your computer thoroughly.
    7. When scanning is finished click on the “Show Results”
    8. Make sure that all detected threats are marked, click on Remove Selected.
    9. Restart your computer.

Note: Security Central may prevent mbam-setup.exe from downloading and running. You can download and rename this program from a different computer before running it on infected system.

3. creaky

creaky Moderator Staff Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.