prepaid mastercard

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by DiRect, Jul 29, 2007.

1. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

I currently live in Brampton, Ontario and was wondering what prepaid mastercards were available to me. preferably any with no registration or annual fees? any such thing available? i know of the muchmusic card and the western union but the western union one has far too many fees... for deposits and stuff so i don't want that crap. any other ones? im 16 btw and can't get a credit card

2. Ripper

Ripper Active member

Debit card?

3. rdmercer1

rdmercer1 Active member

google is your friend search and you will find plenty of sites that will give you a prepaid card

4. Ripper

Ripper Active member

This is sounding more and more illegal/American as it goes on >.<

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  5. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

i already searched google and i realized i should get a one time prepaid mastercard gift card that i can load up only once and make an online purchase that I need to do for someone's b-day. i am in Canada btw and not in the US :p any recommendations? will such mastercards (prepaid gift cards from a store - lets say Walmart) work online for purchases?

edit: i forget, but don't stores like walmart have these prepaid mastercard gift cards that you can buy and activate there and use anywhere mastercard is accepted? is this correct?

Last edited: Jul 30, 2007
  6. ireland

ireland Active member

I would say go to a bank your dealing with and see if they have a prepaid mastercard that they can offer you..most banks offer a prepaid mastercard here in thhe states..i do not know about Canada.

i always use a prepaid mastercard by Citizens Bank on the internet..its a prepaid mastercard (gift card) that can be used any where even the internet

p/s i never use a regular master card on the net
    cheers

7. DiRect

DiRect Regular member

yea i was thinking of getting a citizens bank mastercard in canada as that is available also. i called them and they said to get it from one of their retailers... MAX or something like that. I do not know any stores called MAX over here so I cannot get it.

Is there any stores, say Walmart or anyone that offers these prepaid master or visa cards that I can use over the internet? I only need to make one purchase. Thank you.