Rare video games list?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by tocen, Oct 8, 2007.

1. tocen

tocen Member

I want to find a lsit of rare games for ps1, n64, and snes. I need money for a 360 so im sellin old games to Video Games ETC. and I need to know which ones I should'nt sell. I went to gamestop and sold them Marvel Vs. Capcom 2 for $30 and went home to find out its worth $100 dollars at least and went back and they were sellin it for $80. It didn'nt cost me anything to get it back they just took off store credit from my card. LOL.if anyone wants to bid for it pm me. Much help appreciated for the list, thanks.

Last edited: Oct 9, 2007
  2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

moved to correct forum as not a feedback & suggestions problem. also post edited as AD is not ebay.

3. tocen

tocen Member

k, i thought i put it in the wrong place, lol

4. deadlove

deadlove Guest

Lucky you.. marvel vs capcom is worth a grand total of £1 locally.. as are all ps1 games.

Rare ps1 games..

hellnight

the last report

sim city 3000 (was withdrawn.. last one I saw was £28)

Because of the numbers sold ps1 games don't have any real value.. you see stupid prices on ebay for common games. A little hunting in pawn shops will find just about any title for next to nothing.

Shame you are in the US.. I have a need for a euro pal edition of final fantasy VIII.. I'm offering swaps.. how about a vg Warhammer.. shadow of the horned rat.. with a pre-owned £19.99 price tag still on it. will consider a copy of hellnight also.. need one with the book.
    (swaps not against the rules are they?? I'm not looking for any cash)

Some of the Zelda games on the n64 are worth a bit.. but they need to be mint.. snes games are just about worthless.. you can get roms for nothing and flash them onto a 32k eeprom and run them in an original console. I bought a box of 100 mixed for £5 at a boot sale a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2007