Real Online Surveys To Make Money, Ideas?

Discussion in 'All other topics' started by PALToNTSC, Oct 13, 2009.

1. PALToNTSC

PALToNTSC Regular member

Anybody knows if it's true that you can make moeny filling surveys online?

I am unemployed at the moment and looking to make some money using my internet connection and my pc till i find a job. I searched google for online surveys but most of them are spams or they give you money after a draw for winning members, etc...

I am looking for a site where they can really give you money without asking you to deposit money here or register there, just fill surveys and make money, as easy as that.

I you have any ideas or some work that u can do online maybe other than surveys let me know and post your links here.

appreciate it.

2. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

3. PALToNTSC

PALToNTSC Regular member

I know some people think it's all waste of time some people think you can really make money filling surveys.

This thread is for the people who really tried surveys online and if it worked for them or if they know someone from their family that does this type of work and with what website.

I checked your link but i didn't understand too much about the topic the guys were talking about..ipod etc..

correct me if i am wrong

thx

4. ddp

ddp Moderator Staff Member

1 of my customers tried that survey thing & said it was a waste of time. i asked him about it as i remembered he mentioned it as another customer was looking at doing same thing.