Samsung SC-D363... Pink Lines in the screen!?

Discussion in 'Digital camcorders' started by davidfunk, Sep 10, 2007.

1. davidfunk

davidfunk Member

Hey guys, I have a problem that is REALLY starting to frustrate me. I have a Samsung SC-D363 Digital Camcorder, and one day a long while ago when I went to playback something that I recorded on the fold out screen, pink lines are visible blocking the picture, they are evenly spaced, and it makes a really annoying high pitched beeping sound overtop of the audio, sometimes even INSTEAD of the audio.

I sent the damn thing in for repairs, comes back with the tape deck that opens to put the mini-dv tape in COMPLETELY broken. Wont even come out, stuck half way, makes a REALLY bad sound of gears grinding.

So, I send it back again. I get it back, and everything is fine for about a day, and then those freakin pink lines and the beep come back again.

It's not the tape, because I have tried many. And the part that pissed me off the most, was that when I go to capture, it captures WITH the pink lines and the beep. I wouldnt even mind it just doing it on the screen... I just want to capture... :(

Is there something I just messed up with in the settings or in the menu or something? Or is my camcorder just trashed? I can only hope for the best.

Thanks guys.

David Funk.

2. PFloyd

PFloyd Regular member

Have you tried using a cleaning tape?