Six games won't load on my xbox

Discussion in 'Xbox - Backup discussion' started by jmwhite7, Jun 27, 2005.

1. jmwhite7

jmwhite7 Member

I've rented Prince of Persia, Playboy the manision, Goldeneye, San Andreas, Unreal, and Dead or alive ultimate. I've copied them all using
    Xbxopy and dvdtoHDD orwhat it's called and none of them will run once I try to play them. Playboy, San Andreas, and Rogue agent's Dvds wouldn't run even booting from the regular xbox bios. I'm not sure if maybe you just cant play some of these on xecuter 3, but I've read threads that say some people have no trouble. Does anyone have any ideas?

2. manufan

manufan Regular member

Try changing your video region in your evo-x settings to ntsc or another and try that dont know if it will help but worth a try. P.s mine is usually set to auto and plays everything.

3. grevens

grevens Guest

try setting your parental contrals to allow everything. i had this problem , drove me crazy. even installed a new chip. wasnt until i changed the parental settings did it let me boot certain games.

4. jmwhite7

jmwhite7 Member

how do you change the parental controls?

5. grevens

grevens Guest

go into ms dash and under system settings there should be a parental controls setting.

6. ephatch02

ephatch02 Guest

To get San Andreas to work I had to go into the MS Dash and then into where the Game Saves are located and delete the one it makes for San Andreas. I also had to disable TSR in my evox settings. Once I did that I restrated and the game played fine.

7. -MikE-

-MikE- Guest

yea.. I had this prob too and it annoyed me heaps but its so easily fixed.. just go into your evox or mod chip system settings and disable TSR ... once you've done that reload it and it'll work finee

8. schmoe

schmoe Member

my TSR setting has always been disabled and i still cannot play GTA: San Andreas, what do you suggest that i do?

9. Quadratic

Quadratic Regular member

Playing it from the disc.

10. ephatch02

ephatch02 Guest

Go into the MS Dashboard and then to the game saves, when you try to load up San Andreas from the hd it creates a game save. You need to delete that game save and then it should work. goto xbox-scene forums, I think there is a thread about this problem.

11. schmoe

schmoe Member

i just did what manufan suggested and it worked. i can't get to the ms dashboard because my hd is locked, but thanks.

12. -MikE-

-MikE- Guest

ephatch go to to the setting where you disabled TSR and make sure the game mode is set to Automatic not PAL or the others.. do that and see if it works

13. -MikE-

-MikE- Guest

ephatch go to to the setting where you disabled TSR and make sure the game mode is set to Automatic not PAL or the others.. do that and see if it works

14. -MikE-

-MikE- Guest

15. cj2087

cj2087 Regular member

just wanted to confirm i was having the same problem with... GTA: San Andreas, but i did what "manufan" said... and it does in fact work... thanks manufan...

16. cj2087

cj2087 Regular member

i actually burned 3 copies of the game... but i kept all the copies... tested um... and they all work.... man am i happy i kept those copies... i thought they were coasters... thanks agian manufan

17. manufan

manufan Regular member

Glad to be of service.

18. GuyInAHat

GuyInAHat Member

maybe its karma o_O